AZ TPT Form (so you can pay sales tax)

Here is a link to the Arizona Department of Revenue, Transaction Privilege Tax Application (Short Form)

This is the Tax License you need if you don’t already have one so you can pay the state sales tax.

The license is $12. The Tucson Reptile & Amphibian Show and Sale is not in the Tucson City Limits, so:

You do not need a Tucson city license